Friday, August 26, 2011

Evacu-ista

Looks like I'm falling into a blogging habit of taking the summer off and checking back in just time for a hurricane.  C'mon Irene.... turn East!!  Good opportunity to break out the "foul weather gear" as we pull in the rockers and board up the windows!  Hope you are all well, can't wait to check in with you now that we are back inland and have 'inter webs' access!


Heavy duty raincoat and boots, check.
flashlight and LOTS of extra batteries, check.
bottled water out the wazoo, check.
snacks, check.
magazines and charged up Kindle, check.
wine, check... whew.
Evacu-ista


2 comments:

  1. i can't post; thinking of you!!! Be SAFE!!! xxS and oos~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe. I am sorry for all my eat coast friends but also glad it is not heading toward us as well. We get so many here in TX. I am so glad you are back. I miss you when you are gone.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed